I’m sharing the differences between goal- and growth-conscious people. Which do you want to be?
Today I’m sharing the differences between goal-conscious and growth-conscious people. Which do you want to be?
- Are focused on the destination
- Motivate you and others
- Feel everything is seasonal
- Challenge you
- Stop when the goal is reached
- Wait for growth to come
- Learn only from mistakes
- Depend on good luck
- Focus on the journey
- Help you and others mature
- See things as life-long experiences
- Change you
- Keep growing beyond the goal
- Take responsibility to actively grow
- Learn before making mistakes
- Depend on hard work
This is an interesting way to look at these two types of people. My goal is to always be a growth-conscious person. Keep these differences in mind when going about your daily life.
If we can ever help you with a real estate question or need, feel free to reach out via phone or email. We look forward to hearing from you soon.